The Consent to Processing of the Personal Data for the registered users and guests of the website www.bankofpartners.com
Herewith, by continuing operations on the website www.bankofpartners.com, subject to the RF Federal Law No.152-FZ (152-ФЗ) “On Personal Data” dated 27 July 2006, I give my consent to Sberbank (19 Vavilova st., 117977, Moscow) to automated processing of my personal data, in particular:
- Family name, name (by registration)
- Contact phone (by registration)
- E-mail (by registration)
- Place of residence (registration)
- Geolocation (when using the Website)
- IP address (when using the Website)
- Cookies, data on the User’s actions on Website, data on the User’s devices, the date and time of the session, including with the help of Yandex.Metrika, Google Analytics, Firebas Google, Tune, Amplitude, Segmento (when using the Website)
Automated processing shall be carried out as follows: collection, recording, arrangement, accumulation, storage, specification (updating, amending), retrieval, use, transfer (provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, removal, and destruction of personal data.
Processing of the User’s personal data shall be performed for the following purposes:
- Creation of the user account, identification, allowing the User’s access to the content of www.bankofpartners.com, arranging feedback from the User (including sending of notifications and inquiries relating to the usage of www.bankofpartners.com, processing of inquiries and applications from the User), providing technical support for the website, development and enhancement of its functionality.
- Notifications of the User by e-mail, sending of special offers, newsletters and other information on behalf of the website www.bestofpartners.com.
This Consent is valid form the date of its issuance and through the whole period of usage the Website www.bankofpartners.com.
In case of refusal to process the personal data by metric software, I am informed on the necessity to stop using the website or switch off cookies in browser settings.
This consent can be withdrawn by sending a written notification (on paper) to Sberbank, or sending an electronic document to : email@example.com.